Appointments and Consultations
New patients are always welcome! Scheduling is planned to allow the proper time for each service. Please be on time or several minutes early to ensure full treatment time. We ask that all appointments be guaranteed by a credit card or pre-payment. We are here to help you. Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible and all efforts will be made to accommodate your schedule.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Special arrangements for Saturday and night appointments can be made in advance.
For tattoo, and minor surgery appointments, we require 24 hours notice in the event of cancellation. The scheduled time has been held open for you with a technician standing by ready to serve you. If full notice is not provided, we will bill you for ½ the amount of services reserved. If no notice is provided, we will bill you for the entire amount of services reserved. Because of the 24 hour cancellation requirement, a credit card is required when scheduling services, even if payment will be made in cash, check or by gift certificate.
If you are late for your appointment time, your treatment will be shortened so we finish on time for the next patient. The fee for the treatment will remain the same.
Your Next Appointment
To ensure availability and timeliness of your preferred appointment, we recommend that you schedule your next visit before you leave.
Our office provides on-call service for emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling (248) 338-1110.
Gift certificates for our services make great gifts and are valid one year from the date of purchase and are not refundable. Gift certificates are the same as cash and are not redeemable if lost or stolen.
Pre-Paid Appointment, Photo Peels & FotoFacial
We require 24-hour notice in the event of cancellation. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will give up your spot and lose that treatment. No exceptions.
What to Wear
Please come ready for your appointments. Please wear comfortable, casual, quick-to-remove clothing. For some services you will be asked to wear a gown while for other services you may remain clothed. This is not the time to wear your newer, better clothing.
What to Bring
Please download and print the New Patient Form. Bring this with you to your appointment.
What You Can Expect
- To have personal privacy, including privacy, including privacy of personal medical information
- To have the right to refuse to talk with or see anyone not officially connected with the Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery
- Center. This includes visitors or others not directly involved in providing care.
- To have the use of a telephone for private conversations.
- To be interviewed and examined in a setting that provides reasonable privacy in sight and sound.
- To have a person of the same sex present during certain types of exams or procedures.
- To remain disrobed only as long as is needed to complete the medical purpose which required disrobing.
- To be asked for written consent for any filming or recording to be used for any purpose other than identification, diagnosis, and treatment.
- To be asked for written consent for any filming or recording to e used for any purpose other than identification, diagnosis, and treatment.
- To be asked for written consent for lease of your medical record, or other personal information to third parties which is not to be used for any purpose other than as required by law for treatment, payment or healthcare operations.
In order to provide you with the best care, we ask that you:
- Provide a complete, accurate and honest medical history and information including:
1. Nature of your illness
2. Past illnesses, hospitalizations, changes in health conditions prior to surgery
3. Specific problems, symptoms, pain or concerns during your stay
4. Medication (prescriptions, OTC, and herbal). Including dose and frequency
5. Medication, food and environmental allergies or adverse reactions including Latex
6. Changes in your medical condition
- Keep your appointment
- Speak up and ask questions if you do not understand the treatment plan or your role in the allergy
- Make informed decisions about your care
- Follow the jointly agreed upon recommendation, advice and treatment course arranged by the healthcare team during pre-operative, operative and post-operative instructions and that you have willingly agreed to treatment
- Secure someone to stay with you for 24 hours following surgery as well as driving to and from surgical appointment
- Follow the Bloomfield Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Center policies about patient care and conduct to support quality care a safe environment, such as:
1. Conduct in yourself in a way that respects the rights of other patients and employees
2. Follow our smoke-free campus environment
3. Know the name of your surgeon
- Provide complete, accurate, and timely information about the sources for payment for the care the surgical center provides and fulfill financial obligation to the surgical center in a timely manner
- Accept and recognize responsibility for the medical results if you refuse treatment or do not follow the healthcare provider’s instruction
- Inform the Bloomfield Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Center in the case of any problems following surgery
- Inform your provider about any living will, medical power of attorney, or other directive that could affect your care
To learn more about your options for world-class cosmetic surgery in Bloomfield Hills, contact our office to speak with a member of our informed, personable office team today.