Michigan’s Premier Triple Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting. That is how we describe Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is Southeast Michigan’s Premier Cosmetic Surgeon offering the latest advancements in surgical and non-surgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment.
Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his extensive education and knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.
Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery by American Osteopathic Association
Board Certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Whether you’re coming in for a facelift, a tummy tuck or just to smooth out a few too many laugh lines, patients of Dr. Roche become friends and family. Quoted in studies across the country, Dr. Roche carefully explains the many cosmetic treatment options available to change the signs of premature aging or the shape and size of any particular body feature.
What Our Patient’s Say About Dr. Roche
What a wonderful group of professionals and place to have a surgery. Jenny and Tracey are so very kind, super friendly, full of compliments and information. They have no problem answering all questions and concerns. Dr. Roche is a skillful artist, very professional and full of knowledge. The anesthesiologist was even very kind and full of conversation while preparing me for surgery. I enjoyed every moment prior to surgery and wasn’t nervous one bit. They are all so very warm hearted,and welcoming. I am so happy I chose this office for my surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Roche’s office to everyone electing to feel better about their body. I have wanted this surgery since I was 18 and I am super happy I finally did it. Thank you for making me feel great before, during and after a major surgery.Thank you for making me look incredible. I appreciate it so very much.
Dr. Roche is Triple Board Certified
Board Certified in American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- The American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (ABFCS) is an independent certifying board that exclusively tests North American based surgeons’ knowledge and experience in the sub-specialty of Facial Cosmetic Surgery. The ABFCS examines and certifies physicians interested in Facial Cosmetic Surgery who have completed a specialized facial cosmetic surgery fellowship and / or have acquired a very extensive knowledge and experience in Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
- This Board is dedicated to patient safety and physician education in facial cosmetic surgery. The ABFCS is designed for extraordinary surgeons that demonstrate the highest standards of training, knowledge, experience and expertise, while promoting the safe and ethical practice of the subspecialty of Facial Cosmetic Surgery. The ABFCS prides itself as being the highest standard of measure for this subspecialty.
- Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Requires 5- years residency, oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Requires practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience and surgical volume.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Studies
- A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Randomized Trial Evaluation the Ability of Low-level Laser Therapy to Improve the Appearance of Cellulite, 2012
- Clinical and Double-Blind Study, Non-surgical Procedures/Zerona-laser.
- BIFS Study, Allergan on Saline and Silicone Breast Augmentation Patients, 2007-2009
- Clinical Study, Zerona Prototype, Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser on Reducing Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue, 2007-2008
- Clinical Study, Low-Level Laser Therapy and Reducing Pain After Breast Augmentation, 2006-2007
- Clinical Study, Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Easing Liposuction Procedure, 2004
- Residency: Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan, Otorhinolaryngology 1977-1980
- Internship: Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan, Rotating Internship, 1976-1977
- Medical School: D.O., College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, Iowa, 1973- 1976
- Graduate: Masters Candidate of Reproductive Physiology, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1973
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan 1968-1972
- World Congress on Liposuction Surgery: Advanced Liposculpture and Body Contouring, October 2-5, 2013
- Avelar Abdominoplasty Hands-On Live Surgery Workshop, Seattle, WA, June 7-9 2013
- Augmenting Your Practice With Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Combined Mastopexy and Augmentation, May 2011
- Co-Chairman for the World Congress of Liposuction held in Washington D.C 2010
- Board Exam for Cosmetic Surgery Certificate 2009
- 24th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The Art of Perfection-January 17-20, 2008.
- 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 25-28, 2007.
- The Anatomy of Cosmetic Surgery-January 28-29, 2007.
- Cosmetic Breast Live Surgery Workshop-November 9-11, 2007.
- 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 26-29, 2006.
- Total Facial Rejuvenation Live Surgery Workshop September 8-10, 2006.
- 21st Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ,January 27-30, 2005.
- The Anatomy of Cosmetic Surgery-January 30-31, 2005.
- Fellowship, Lecture, American Academy of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, January 2005
- 20th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 29-February 1, 2004.
- 19th Annual Scientific Meeting, The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery-January 23-26, 2003.
- MedQuest Pharmacy Review, Hormone Replacement Therapy, August 9-10, 2003.
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital Teaching/Michigan State University Jan/Dec 2002.
- 18th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 31-February 3, 2002.
- Facial Rejuvenation, Interactive Video Workshop, January 31-February 3, 2002.
- All About Faces Workshop & Live Surgery-April 26-27, 2002.
- Breast Workshop Of The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, May 30-June 2, 2002.
- World Congress on Liposuction, 2002
- Breast Surgery & Body Contouring-August 23-25, 2001.
- Esthetic Breast Surgery & Live Workshop-September 8-9, 2001.
- World Congress On Liposuction-October 12-15, 2000.
- Practical Surgical Challenges In Otolaryngology-February 16-20, 1998
Best Scholarly Article Award
In January, 2015 Dr. Gregory C. Roche received the Best Scholarly Article Award from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery for his
contribution to the article “A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of the Low-Level Laser Therapy Using a 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs” in The American Journal for Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No.1, 2014. The clinical trial found that use of the Low-Level Laser Therapy device is a safe, effective, and non-invasive body contouring procedure to improve the appearance of cellulite. This award is among a few awarded each year from hundreds entered.
Dr. Roche Earned Respected RealSelf 500 award for Ongoing Commitment to Consumer Education and High Patient Ratings
Memberships & Appointments
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery, Inc.
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc.
- Member of the Academy of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the Biolaser Institute
- Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and Frequent Faculty Member
- Dr. Roche serves as a member of the Judicial Committee for The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- National Advisory Board of Liposuction for the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr. Roche has served as the Department Chairman and Resident Director/Trainer at POH/McLaren Regional Medical Center.
- Low Level Laser for Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain. © 2016 Nova Science Publishers,
- Inc. http://www.erchonia.com/file/Roche_Low-
- Low Level Laser Therapy for Reducing the Hip, Waist, and Upper Abdomen Circumference of Individual With Obesity:
- Photomedicine and Laser Surgery Journal (2017)
- “Reduction in Cholesterol and Triglyceride Serum Levels Following Low-Level Laser Irradation: A Non-controlled, Non-randomized
- Pilot Study.” American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 27.4 (2010): Print.”
- A Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Randomized Trial Evaluating the Ability of Low-level Laser Therapy to Improve the Appearance of Cellulite” 532 nm, aestheic therapy, green diode, gynoid lipodystrophy, non-invasive therapy. Surgeons Inc. (RFJ) Marion, IN 46952 (2012) Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center: Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy as a Non-invasive Approach for Body Contouring: A Randomized, Controlled Study.” Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 41. (2009): 799-809. Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy Effectiveness for Reducing Pain After Breast Augmentation.” American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 26.3 (2009): Print.”
- Laser Lipo Technology Research and Opinions Show Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Potential.” Cosmetic Surgery Times. May 1 2009: Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy in Acute Pain.” In Play! Detroit Magazine. 2008: Print.
“How to handle An Interview: A Marketing-Educational Approach for Residency Trainers.” Triad . July 1991. Print
What Makes Us Different?
All of our procedures are performed in-house, in our fully accredited Office and Surgical Suite!