Human growth hormone, or HGH, occurs naturally, produced by the pituitary gland during the first few hours of sleep. Studies in various parts of the world have shown that HGH plays several roles in the health, function, and well-being of humans.
HGH maintains natural functions:
- Aids in cell regeneration.
- Maintains the health and growth of tissue.
- Assists in the health of vital organs and brain.
Many patients have found benefits with the use of synthetic HGH over a period of time. Here are some of the benefits:
- Mood Elevation and Brain Function: HGH-deficient adults showed significant improvement in the quality of life and well-being and cognitive function.
- Bone Health: Human growth hormone will stimulate the bone to heal faster after breaks and fractures. It will also stimulate bone cells to create mass for thicker, stronger bones.
- Cardiovascular Health: HGH helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. There is evidence that suggests HGH helps maintain a healthy weight, triglyceride levels, and the metabolism of lipoprotein.
- Increased Strength: human growth hormone provides collagen growth for enhanced performance and strength in muscles and tendons. This helps maintain muscle mass as a person ages, providing strength and support that prevents frailty.
- Reduced Erectile Dysfunction: studies in Germany have shown a sharp increase of more than 90% in HGH during erections in 80 men. The study concluded that HGH may play a vital role in sexual maturation and sexual performance.
The really good news about human growth hormone is that it can help at a variety of ages, many studies have proven that adults of various ages can benefit when placed on this hormone.
HGH is available through natural production and through a synthetic supplement. For natural stimulation, endurance exercises, seven to nine hours of sleep, and a reduction in sugar and alcohol can all help create increased rates of HGH.