The following are a few precautions you should take to prepare for your Brazilian butt lift:
- Make arrangements for the recovery period- When you’re recovering from the procedure, you’re probably going to need someone helping you out around the house. For a time, you’re not going to be able to sit down, and you may have trouble getting into lifting and squatting positions.
- Stock up on antibacterial soap, healthy food and beverages, loose clothing, and ice packs- Certain supplies are important for recovering from the Brazilian butt lift procedure. Antibacterial soap can help you to avoid infection around the surgery site. Loose clothing will help you to stay comfortable and avoid irritation of your skin while you’re recovering.
- Relax- One of the most important things you can do in preparation for the Brazilian butt lift procedure is simply to relax. Many people get stressed out about surgery, but being stressed won’t help the situation. Relaxing will maximize your chances of going through the procedure without discomfort, complications, or worries.
- Eat healthy and avoid smoking- A healthy diet is an important part of healing properly from any type of surgery. It’s also a good idea to stop smoking before the procedure. Smoking makes your circulation work slower, and healthy circulation is important in healing up tissues that may be obstructed by surgery.
- Exercise- Some doctors recommend that patients start an exercise regime in the weeks and months preceding their procedure. This will help to tone up the muscle around the buttocks and upper legs.