Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
"...I scheduled an appointment to see what, if anything, could be done to eradicate the ravages of time, bad habits, acne scarring and incessant tanning. It was so bad that I habitually spoke to others with my head down or continually looked away. The word “face” made me cringe. My discovery was that there was much that could be done to eradicate these problems.all at once. It has been just shy of two months since my “facial event” and the change is absolutely unbelievable. I have my original face back without the glaring signs of damage. Bonus? I now have younger looking skin and incredible self-confidence. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the surgical and artistic skill of Dr. Roche. Where I once detested the statement to put your best face forward, I now embrace it...."
- FAT GRAFTING (FAT TRANSER) - Facial rejuvenation can be greatly enhanced if three-dimensional contouring is added. Fat can be removed from where it isn’t needed (jowls, neck, etc.) and placed (microlipoinjection) where it is needed (lips, nasolabial grooves, chin, etc.). Fat is the ideal filler because there is no concern of allergies, rejection or movement.
- EYE LIFTS (BLEPHAROPLASTY) - A simple technique known as a laser blepharoplasty is an eyelid surgery that can remove bags or sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- BROW LIFTS - This procedure is performed with an endoscopic forehead lift or brow lift very popular in North America. With this procedure, the positioning of the eyebrows can be neutralized and what appears to be a tired, sad, or angry look caused by aging skin can be dramatically softened.
- NECK LIFTS - With the advent of new surgical technology, such as small cameras the size of a thin pin, Dr. Roche is able to perform neck lifts through small incisions placed behind the ear and under the chin. The benefit of performing an endoscopic neck lift or cervical lift is that the patient is spared the incisions in front of the ear, yielding less bruising and less swelling.
- RHINOPLASTY (NOSE RESHAPING) - Dr. Roche exclusively performs closed rhinoplasty surgery. This is generally the preferred method for patients, because all surgical incisions are made within the nose, eliminating external scarring. Although the incisions are made inside the nostrils, this still allows for the surgeon to perfect & reshape the nose.
- BBL –BROADBAND LIGHT - BBL deposits pulses of light energy that gently heats the upper layers of skin. Within the skin, the light energy is absorbed by targets, such as fine, broken vessels that cause redness and brown spots or pigmented lesions that are caused by an overproduction of melanin. This scientific and biological process destroys the target, eliminating it from the skin and restoring it to its natural beauty, blending its natural tones, making it more vibrant and youthful in appearance and touch.
- SKINTYTE - SkinTyte ™ by Sciton is a non-surgical procedure that uses infrared energy (laser) to deeply heat soft tissues and stimulate coagulation and collagen contraction. The results are a gradual firming and tightening of your skin.
- BOTOX/JUVEDERM - Botox® Cosmetic works by blocking the impulses from the nerve to the facial muscles thereby relaxing them. The result is that the pull of the underlying facial muscles relaxes causing the skin to flatten. This results in a smooth, unwrinkled look. Botox® Cosmetic can be used to the glabellar complex, vertical/frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, bunny lines, perioral, dimpled chin, platysmal band and under arms to reduce sweating. Botox is also used to treat headaches, migraines and TMJ.
What Are You Waiting For?
We promise to bring out your best with cutting edge treatments and technologies. Dr. Roche is the only Double Board Certified cosmetic surgeon in Michigan, providing treatments in our very own Accredited Surgical Center! Make your appointment today and see how easy it is to bring out your very best features.