Novi MI's Preferred Choice For Vaginal Rejuvenation Services
Here at Dr. Roche, we can help you feel young again with our vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Dr. Roche is the only double board certified cosmetic surgeon in Michigan, and our location shows it! We have a state-of-the-art surgical suite which is equipped with extremely advanced and the finest quality surgical equipment. But more than that, we want you to be comfortable knowing you're in good hands. You'll notice that our center has beautiful surroundings, and our entire facility provides you with maximum privacy and comfort. Your safety and comfort are our highest priorities!
What are you waiting for? We promise to bring our best with cutting edge treatments and technologies. Dr. Roche is the only Double Board Certified cosmetic surgeon in Michigan, providing treatments in our very own Accredited Surgical Center! Make your appointment today and see how easy it is to bring out your very best features.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments Around Novi
Women, you don't have to suffer in quiet any longer! Dr Roche has the solution. It's fast and it works! Dr. Roche welcomes the revolutionary, non-surgical, "walk in walk and out" treatment for vaginal rejuvenation. The treatment itself is almost painless, low risk and requires no 'downtime'. It is suitable for most women and offers an alternative to quiet suffering or for some women. Immediate results too!
Dr Roche has the solution. It's fast and it works! Dr. Roche welcomes the revolutionary, non-surgical, "walk in walk and out" treatment for vaginal rejuvenation. The treatment itself is almost painless, low risk and requires no 'downtime'. It is suitable for most women and offers an alternative to quiet suffering or for some women. Immediate results too!
This simple procedure will change your life.
Women that have had children or are experiencing menopause are great candidates for vaginal resurfacing to improve the quality of their vaginal tissues. The treatment only lasts for about 3-5 minutes. Patients may choose between 1 to 3 procedures spaced 4 weeks apart. DIVA tightens the vaginal wall, increases secretion, treats and diminishes urinary incontinence and increases pleasure during sexual intercourse.
What Are You Waiting For?
We promise to bring our best with cutting edge treatments and technologies. Dr. Roche is the only Double Board Certified cosmetic surgeon in Michigan, providing treatments in our very own Accredited Surgical Center! Make your appointment today and see how easy it is to bring out your very best features.
Designer Labiaplasty For Optimal Vaginal Health
We provide aesthetically and functionally pleasing result for our (DLL) patients. Mons lift or Mini tummy tuck may be utilized to help tighten the loosened skin and reposition the mons after coupled with fat transfer.
- Laser Reduction labiaplasty sculpts the elongated or unequal labia minora (small inner lips). The procedure prevents the small inner lips from projecting beyond the range of the outer lips. This condition results from the aging process, traumatic child birth, or injures.
- Augmentation labiaplasty can provide aesthetically structured and youthful labia majora by Dr. Roche's autologous fat transfer and stem cell/ PRP procedures.
- Vulvar Lipoplasty can remove unwanted fat of the mon pubis and the upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpting and skin tightening can alleviate unsightly fatty bulges and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
What is diVa?
The diVa vaginal laser uses hybrid technology (two Lasers) to create controlled zones of coagulation (heat) to chosen depths into the vaginal tissue that stimulate neocollagenesis (new collagen) and fractionally vaporize (ablate) micro laser channels in the vaginal canal.
Is there any downtime?
No. The vast majority of women return to work or normal activities including bathing and showering.
- Immediately after treatment, you will be given a pad to wear. The diVa hybrid fractional vaginal laser therapy may produce pinpoint bleeding in the area of the micro laser channels. This thin reddish-pink discharge usually subsides in 24 - 48 hours. Typically one to two pads in the course of this time are only needed.
- Some patients experience mild cramping up to 24-48 hours.
Does it hurt?
Most women describe the treatment at a 3 out of 10 on the discomfort scale
- Your doctor may use a lidocaine numbing jelly for 10 minutes right before the treatment to minimize any discomfort.
- Some women have reported feeling a warm sensation during and immediately after diVa. That subsided soon after.
How soon can I have sexual intercourse after diVa?
Your doctor recommended that you abstain from intercourse for 48 hours after diVa treatments.
How many diVa treatments will I need?
Many women experienced vast improvements in just one treatment, but we have seen the biggest improvements with a series of 3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Who is not a candidate for diVa?
- Pregnant Women
- Active vaginal/vulvar/pelvic yeast, bacterial, or viral infection
- Wound healing issues
Relative (speak with your physician first)
- Severe vaginal atrophy
- Moderate to severe pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary tract infections
- Undiagnosed pelvic pain or dyspareunia
- Recent vaginal surgery
- History of rectovaginal or vesicovaginal fistula
Are there any other considerations?
Please review the patient consent and post-care forms with your physician to see if diVa is right for you!