Like most things, HGH isn’t all bad and it has been studied since the beginning of the 20th Century and it has been approved for use in some instances by the USDA. What are some of the more common advantages of HGH?
- People who use HGH have a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease. HGH can help decrease excess weight that users have and it has been known to see their metabolism speed up which helps decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Another advantage of HGH use is it can increase weight loss. People trying to lose weight were able to lose more weight when HGH was added to their regimen. More fatty acids in the body are removed, making it easier for people to decrease their body mass. When used in combination of a calorie-specific and calorie-reduced diet, HGH can facilitate weight loss.
- Studies have shown that HGH can help increase the strength of bones. As people get older, their bones become less dense, and HGH can help stimulate the cells that form bone and can help increase bone mass.
- Besides bone density, HGH is it can help bones heal faster. As athletes play sports, often for a lifetime, their bones rub on each other and stress is put on joints. HGH helps increase the metabolism of bone so they don’t get as weak, decreasing some possibility of bone injury.
- Muscle mass decreases as we age. HGH can help stop this decrease and can even add muscle mass and muscle strength. HGH also helps stimulate collagen in skeletal muscles and tendons which means people are less likely to hurt themselves while they exercise. People who have used HGH have also seen their ability to exercise increased as they age, giving them greater health and more opportunities to enjoy life.
If you're interested in learning more about HGH injections, place your questions and concerns in the uniquely qualified hands of a board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Roche. He is one of the few double board certified surgeons in Southeast Michigan that is dedicated to staying on top of technology and procedures. With over 30 years of experience in cosmetic surgery, he is skilled in various surgical and non-surgical procedures such as performing an eyebrow lift, breast implants, vaginal rejuvenation and so much more. Contact us today to get more information.